Services at a Glance
At Chicago Intel Agency, Ltd. our staff's expertise allows us to offer a plethora of services designed to help you. With approximately 20 years of investigative experience, our team is more than qualified to assist you. Our Chicago private investigators can perform a variety of investigative services, including:
Attorney Support - We can identify and/or locate witnesses and conduct witness interviews, as well as take statements and photographs. Our investigators can also conduct background investigations of witnesses on both sides of your case to uncover possible grounds for impeachment. We also offer process servicing with a *no hit, no fee.
- Background Checks - We created our own pre-employment screening program that can help protect your company from any industrial espionage, white collar crime, and/or identity theft. Our program can reveal the true identity of your potential employee.
- Concerned Parents - As parents, we understand there are often issues that may cause you to become worried about your children. Police and court systems often don't have the answers we need and there are limited things law enforcement can do to ensure your child is safe. As private investigators, we can offer professional and discreet services to the parents of these children.
- Cyber Crime - People use computers for everything, many of which are very negative, including cheating you, hiding money, having an affair and just about every other thing you can imagine. Our investigators will get to the bottom of this for you!
- Criminal Defense Investigations - Not all criminal cases require a professional investigator, but an investigator can be essential to the defense team. At Chicago Intel Agency, Ltd., we have the knowledge, skills, experience and training to provide professional criminal defense investigations.
- Domestic – Infidelity -Worrying about a partner's fidelity can cause unwanted stress, worry, and feelings of insecurity. Too often, the pain of not knowing if your partner is cheating can be overbearing. With careful surveillance, we can determine if infidelity or adultery is taking place. Despite Illinois being a "no fault" state, evidence presented in divorce proceedings often can influence the judge's decision concerning alimony and child support.
- Insurance Fraud - False injury & illness claims are constantly increasing in today's self-centered society. Our experience, combined with the latest techniques and equipment, can prove helpful in retrieving irrefutable evidence.
- Locate Missing Persons - Missing persons is not just confined to people that have disappeared. This can range from locating an old friend or loved one that you lost contact with, to tracking witnesses, debtors, or absconders. We can track down former co-workers, military buddies, deadbeat dads, people who owe you money, companies/businesses that have moved or changed locations, or principals.
- Surveillance - All of our surveillance is conducted in a covert manner, which means the subjects or targets are unaware they are being watched. Our agency has years of surveillance experience and has successfully resolved cases. All activities are documented with detailed reports, video, and pictures.
- Spousal Maintenance/Cohabitation - Are you worried your ex-spouse is taking advantage of your money? Spousal maintenance can be fought in court if your ex-spouse is living with another person. We can help determine if they're living with someone else and give you evidence to present to the court.
- TSCM, De-Bugging - The United States Department of Defense defines a TSCM survey as a service provided by qualified personnel to detect the presence of technical surveillance devices and hazards, as well as identify technical security weaknesses that could aid in a technical penetration of the surveyed facility. Chicago Intel Agency, Ltd. utilizes TSCM equipment to conduct a preliminary sweep of your home, office or workplace facility.
- Undercover Investigations - Undercover investigations are instrumental in discovering and resolving workplace issues, such as theft, substance abuse, OSHA issues, unsafe work environments or employee misconduct. Working undercover in the workplace gives us an opportunity to meet and speak with employees, allowing us to find first-hand evidence and information concerning suspected employees.
- All of our cases are conducted with the utmost levels of professionalism and efficiency. Our team's private investigation backgrounds give us unparalleled skills and allow us to provide exceptional services.