Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP?
Chicago Intel Agency, Ltd. offers a one-on-one consultation with an experienced investigator at no cost to you.
You have the options of:
- Meeting us at our office
- Meet at a location of your choice
- Telephone consultation
- WHY SHOULD I USE YOUR AGENCY TO CONDUCT MY CASE?
- HOW MUCH WILL THE INVESTIGATION COST?
- WHEN WILL MY INVESTIGATION BEGIN?
- WHO WILL BE WORKING ON MY CASE?
- DO I GET UPDATES OR REPORTS SO I KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY CASE?
After your case is completed you will be provided with a final report of investigation, which is a detailed report that contains all the pertinent evidence and information that has been uncovered for your case. We prepare the reports in an evidentiary manner for use in court if needed. You will also receive copies of all materials, video, and pictures that have been obtained. The originals will be securely stored at our office for 3 years (chain of custody), at which point they will be returned to you.
- WHERE CAN CHICAGO INTEL AGENCY, LTD. CONDUCT INVESTIGATIONS AND SURVEILLANCE?
- WILL I GET PICTURES AND/OR VIDEO?
- CAN YOU GUARANTEE THE RESULTS?
- I TRIED TO DO THE INVESTIGATION MYSELF. CAN YOU HELP ME NOW?
- MY ATTORNEY SAYS I DON'T NEED AN INVESTIGATOR. CAN HE HANDLE EVERYTHING?
- CAN YOU REFER AN ATTORNEY TO ME?
- CAN I TAPE CONVERSATIONS? CAN YOU TAP MY PHONE?
- WHAT IF MY SPOUSE/PARTNER LEAVES THE STATE OR COUNTRY?
- WHAT IF YOU LOSE THE PERSON YOU ARE FOLLOWING WHILE ON SURVEILLANCE?
There may also be occasions where the surveillance agent will discontinue surveillance on the subject if the agent feels the subject is "hot" or "looking over their shoulder" to see if they are being followed. Our experienced surveillance agents will never try to compromise the integrity of your case. We can always resume at another time.
- CAN ONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS OR FRIENDS DO THE SURVEILLANCE?
- DO I ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH TO PROVE THAT MY SPOUSE/PARTNER IS CHEATING?
- I PREVIOUSLY CONFRONTED MY PARTNER AND ACCUSED THEM, OR TOLD THEM I BELIEVE THEY MAY BE CHEATING. CAN YOU STILL HANDLE THE INVESTIGATION & SURVEILLANCE?
- I THINK MY SPOUSE/PARTNER IS LISTENING TO MY CALLS OR TAPING ME, CAN YOU HELP?
With the availability of the Internet also comes the availability for someone to purchase tapping/ bugging/eavesdropping/video devices from other countries. With the vast amount of equipment that is available for purchase, the only way to combat and secure against these threats is to have a professional TSCM survey completed.
Smartphones can be hacked (jail broken for iPhones and rooted for Android). Once hacked, one can install spyware on your phone which may remotely turn on your audio speaker, thus allowing remote listening to your conversations. Additionally, GPS tracking of your every movement, password retrieval and copying, stored photographs and video copied and having malicious Trojans installed on your phone are a few common issues. Chicago Intel Agency, Ltd., has the technology and experience to determine if your smartphone has been hacked and what software was installed behind your back.
- MY SPOUSE RECEIVES A LOT OF E-MAILS AND CALLS BOTH AT HOME AND WHILE AWAY. IS THERE ANY WAY TO TRACK WHO HE MAY BE TALKING TO?
Additionally, Chicago Intel Agency, Ltd. conducts many computer investigations where deleted items such as e-mails, photos, web sites and passwords are retrieved. Social media has immersed itself into our daily lives. Being able to protect yourself, your identity and your privacy are currently at the forefront of privacy legislation in Washington D.C. We specialize in conducting in-depth investigations into cyber-stalking, bullying, identity theft and general mischief.
- MY SPOUSE/PARTNER CAN BE VIOLENT; DO YOU OFFER ANY TYPE OF PROTECTION?
- WHAT TYPES OF EQUIPMENT DO YOU USE DURING YOUR INVESTIGATIONS?
- HOW WILL THE EVIDENCE HELP ME WITH MY DIVORCE OR CHILD CUSTODY CASE?